- Sliabh Beagh HotelWednesday 15th May, 2013
Entertainment in The Sliabh Beagh HotelLive Music In The BarSaturday: 18th May Ho Bo Bill.Saturday: 25th May Ocean Breeze.Dancing in The Function Room.Sunday: 19th May O B Sounds.Sunday: 2nd June Ian ...
- ActivitiesWednesday 15th May, 2013
Sliabh Beagh Bowls ClubThe Bowling Club have finished up for the summer they will resume again in SeptemberEvery Monday at 8.30pmNew members invited.Enquiries to: 087 7593367 or 086 0659738...
Sliabh Beagh Hotel Monaghan
Hooley In The Heather: Friday 7th June - Friday 14th June.
The Sliabh Beagh Hotel Monaghan Failte Ireland Approved – a place where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
A haven of tranquillity nestled in the foothills of the Sliabh Beagh
Mountain's in Knockatallon, Co Monaghan, the hotel offers the visitor the
ideal location to:
- Discover the unspoilt beauty of Sliabh Beagh’s blanket bog, numerous lakes and enjoy panoramic views of Counties Monaghan, Tyrone and Fermanagh. Due to its geology and the peatland flora and fauna, part of the remote rolling moorland has been designated as a natural heritage area.
- Enjoy the challenge of walking to Sliabh Beagh’s highest point, close to the Three County Hollow, where Tyrone, Fermanagh and Monaghan meet or opt for a short family ramble of 4km. Alternatively, link into one of the 36 loop walks throughout the Sliagh Beagh region which are way-marked and vary in length from 4km to 15km.
- Hold the wedding of your dreams in a relaxed friendly atmosphere where you will be treated like royalty for the day. You will be assured of the staff’s individual attention as you will not have to share your special day with another couple.
- Be at one with nature amongst the many gems of nature that Sliabh Beagh has to offer ,
"Over Carraig Glass the sweet skylark sings out a merry song
While Will-of-the-Wisp curls over the heath the dragon fly is gone”
- The mountain is one of the strongholds of the hen harrier in Ireland with a total of ten breeding pairs.
"Relax, Unwind – For Peace of Mind”