- Sliabh Beagh HotelThursday 24th March, 2016
Entertainment in The Sliabh Beagh HotelLive Music In The BarSaturday 26th March Shay MacSunday 27th March.1916 Commemortation In the Function Memorabilia on Display with Supper seved at 8pm.Entertainm...
- ActivitiesWednesday 9th September, 2015
Sliabh Beagh Bowls ClubSliabh Beagh Bowling Club every monday night in the Sliabh Beagh Hotel from 7.30 - 10.00pm.New members welcome.Enquiries to: 087 7593367 or 086 0659738Sliabh Beagh Astro Pitches...
Sliabh Beagh Hotel Monaghan
The Sliabh Beagh Hotel Monaghan Failte Ireland Approved – a place where you can escape from the hustle and bustle of life.
A haven of tranquillity nestled in the foothills of Sliabh Beagh
Mountain's in Knockatallon, Co Monaghan, the hotel offers the visitor the
ideal location to:
- Discover the unspoilt beauty of Sliabh Beagh’s blanket bog, numerous lakes and enjoy panoramic views of Counties Monaghan, Tyrone and Fermanagh. Due to its geology and the peatland flora and fauna, part of the remote rolling moorland has been designated as a natural heritage area.
- Enjoy the challenge of walking to Sliabh Beagh’s highest point, close to the Three County Hollow, where Tyrone, Fermanagh and Monaghan meet or opt for a short family ramble of 4km. Alternatively, link into one of the 36 loop walks throughout the Sliagh Beagh region which are way-marked and vary in length from 4km to 15km.
- Hold the wedding of your dreams in a relaxed friendly atmosphere where you will be treated like royalty for the day. You will be assured of the staff’s individual attention as you will not have to share your special day with another couple.
- Be at one with nature amongst the many gems of nature that Sliabh Beagh has to offer ,
"Over Carraig Glass the sweet skylark sings out a merry song
While Will-of-the-Wisp curls over the heath the dragon fly is gone”
- The mountain is one of the strongholds of the hen harrier in Ireland with a total of ten breeding pairs.
"Relax, Unwind – For Peace of Mind”